Monday, Feb. 07. 2011 5:34 pm/pacific.
Dale Streisand who is a cousin to Barbara Streisand has been denied a visa to Israel on the ground of a law passed in Israel on December 25, 1989 that states: if a Jewish person believes in Yeshua (Jesus) as their Messiah, then they are not allowed to immigrate to Israel.
HOWEVER, Dale wants to live in Israel, therefore he has stated to the Israeligovernment that he has embraced Orthodox Judaism and has no links to anymore to friends who believe in Yeshua (Jesus).
Today Messianic Jews are persecuted in Israel. Discrimination runs in every way of life, some have not been allowed to rent out apartments, children have been discriminated against and ostracized (some have not been allowed to attend their school), many have been thrown out of their homes when their parents find out about their new faith in Yeshua (Jesus), some Israelis even been beaten up for their faith, many have not received promotions at work, and many have been fired from their jobs, and the list goes on. Some Jewish Believers have been put in the airport Prison and deported simply because of their faith in Yeshua.
- How about the Palestinians in the diaspora who are denied the right to return?
- How about Israeli Palestinians who are hardly making living in Israel?.
- How about Palestinians who are persecuted, rounded up and thrown in jails almost on daily basis?
- How about the Ultra-orthodox rabbis calling on the Jews not to rent apartments to Palestinians?.
- How about Palestinians who are evicted from their homes under false pretexts?
- How about illegal settlements on Palestinian land
- How about, how about, how about?…
River to Sea Uprooted Palestinian